The new business and marketing executive will play a key role and help shape the future development of William Murray. This role will be to fill the agency’s pipeline with qualified leads and provide support on marketing and pitches.
Role & Responsibilities
• Responsible for identifying new business opportunities through phone, email, social and attending industry events
• Establish the decision maker, qualify prospect and schedule new business meetings
• Research the prospect and share information with the new business team
• Develop and maintain an ongoing database of potential new clients and maintain accurate information about prospects and their companies
• Support on general research for presentations
• Coordinate marketing opportunities such as awards, htmls etc.
• Degree level
• 2 + years of experience in a market/sales development role in a PR/digital/creative/marketing agency
• Very good business writing and communication skills
• Proficiency in all phone, email and online prospecting using LinkedIn and contact databases
• Good eye for detail and comfortable in a fast-paced environment
• Ambitious, self-motivated and driven, personable, able to work alone and as part of a team
• Proven track record of achieving measurable monthly lead development goals with a senior level audience
• Ability to manage data and to use CRM systems e.g. HubSpot
• Proficient in social media
• You’ll be a great networker with an entrepreneurial spirit and be proactive and resilient
• You’ll be a strong online, telephone and face-to-face relationship builder looking to work in a collaborative and creative environment
• You’ll be driven, disciplined, self-motivated and results-orientated
• You’ll be open and not afraid to challenge.
• You’ll inspire with your can-do attitude
The reason we’ve been voted B2B PR Agency of the Year is because of our people. William Murray doesn’t just depend on the brilliance of one person. Our team is made up of musicians, mums, dads, sailors and foodies who enjoy life outside work. A young, fun, social and down to earth bunch who enjoy food, drink and hospitality. Former journalists, marketers, event organisers and award winning PRs.
You’ll get 25 days annual leave, subsidised gym membership, BUPA (after qualifying period), regular funded nights out, team lunches and a fridge full of beer and wine make Friday’s fun. And when it comes to Christmas we like to celebrate in style. Last year we packed our bags and took the team to Majorca. To coin a phrase, you could say we work hard and play hard.
This is in addition to childcare vouchers, mentoring programme, chill time, season ticket loans and regular team meetings where we share and listen to your ideas.
Excellent salary and great benefits
In a nutshell
You’ll be joining the UK’s leading food, drink and PR agency where you’re valued for your ideas and who you are. Not only will we look after your career, we’ll look after you too.
If this sounds right up your street and you want to join an agency where you’ll have the opportunity to shine get in touch immediately. Contact Bel by emailing your CV and a covering letter to Belinda@williammurray.co.uk – she’s in charge of recruiting the talented individuals who join our team.
Want to work with us? Contact Bel by emailing your CV and a covering letter to Belinda@williammurray.co.uk – she’s in charge of recruiting the talented individuals who join our team.